The Mexican Suitcase - a film by Trisha Ziff

I have absolutely not to miss this film, I'm very curious about what it could be!:


About Trisha Ziff, director of "The Mexican Suitcase":
My name is Trisha Ziff and I directed this film. This is my second film, My first was Chevolution which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York in 2008. I began working on film full time 5 years ago. I just love the collaborative spirit and the challenge, and working as a team makes everything so much better in my experience. I am also a curator of photography and spent the last twenty years putting together exhibitions internationally, creating catalogues, writing and editing photo books and being a Mum! Busy life... I am English in origin and live in Mexico City ... and Los Angeles.. My film company is dedicated to making films which address issues of culture... especially photography.

www.themexicansuitcase.com

Comments